Delicious Mexican Corn Salad
- 4 Ears of Corn
- 1 Stick of Butter, room temp
- 1 cup finely shredded cotija cheese,
- 1-2 chopped serranno or jalepeno peppers depending
- 2 Limes, zested and juiced
- 1-2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
1. Pre Heat oven to 400.
2. Husk and clean ears of corn.
3. Combine butter, peppers, and a pinch of salt and pepper in your food processor for a few pulses until well combined. Scoop mixture into small bowl.
4. Place each ear of corn separately on top of a square of tin foil.
5. Cover all sides of each ear of corn generously in the pepper butter mixture. Squeeze a
bit of lime juice on top of buttered corn, and wrap foil into a pouch. Seal to trap steam.
6. Place covered ears of corn in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Once corn is yellow and juicy, remove from oven and allow to cool.
7. Cut each ear of corn off the cob into a mixing bowl. Allow some of the melted butter to join in and add half a cup of the shredded cotija cheese and 1 tablespoon of the chopped dill, and mix.
8. Add more dill and cotija cheese to taste, a squeeze of fresh lime, and more chopped pepper if you like things extra spicy, then serve