Peanutbutter-Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips
This is awesome. As found on vegetariantimes
- 1/4 cup plain fat free yoghurt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 cups light brown sugar or raw sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 black bananas mashed
- 1/3 cup unsweetened crunchy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat standard loaf pan with cooking spray. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
2. Whisk together mashed bananas, peanut butter, yogurt, egg and oil. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Scrape batter into prepared loaf pan.
3. Bake 40 to 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Cool on rack 15 minutes before unmolding. Cool completely, then slice and serve.