Easy Slow Cooker Chicken
A great winter meal
- 4 chicken breast halves, cut up into 1" chunks and uncooked
- 8 oz package chream cheese cubed
- 1 12 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 12 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 6-8 croissants
- fresh parsley minced
1. Place chicken in slow cooker.
2. Combine cream cheese and soups. Pour over chicken. Stir.
3. Cover. Cook on low for 8 hours.
4. Serve over croissants folded over once. Sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
Servings: 6 servings
Total Time: 8 1/2 hours