Sausage Wonton Stars
A fun appetizer to share!
- 1 lb crumbled breakfast sausage
- 3 c montery jack and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 8oz bottle hidden valley ranch salad dressing
- 2.5 oz can sliced black olives
- 1/2 c chopped red bell pepper
- 1 package wonton wrappers
Preheat oven to 350.
Blot sausage dry with paper towel after cooking.
Combine with cheese, dressing, olives and pepper.
Lightly spray a mini-muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
Place wonton wrappers in each cup.
Brush wontons with oil or spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Bake 5 mins.
Place baked wonton on cookie sheet and fill with sausage mixture. bake 5 minutes or until bubbly.