Sweet, delicate cookies that are as soft as a muffin!!
- Ingredients: 1 c. Crisco or butter
- 2 cups pumpkin (canned)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp. maple extract
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 cups flour
- 12 oz. butterscotch chips
1. Cream Crisco/butter
2. Add sugar and pumpkin. Beat well.
3. Blend in maple, salt, cinnamon, soda and baking powder.
4. Add flour and mix well.
5. Stir in chips.
6. Drop by teaspoons on greased cookie sheet.
7. Bake until golden brown 13-18 min at 350°.