Pot Roast Nachos
Goes with the Pot Roast Recipe
- 8 -10 oz leftover Italian Pot Roast
- 1/2 cup KC Masterpiece Southern Style BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp pureed chipotle peppers in adobo
- 4 oz tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 2 oz. sour cream
- 2 1/2 oz sliced pickled jalapenos
- 2 oz tomatoes, diced small (no seeds)
- 1 oz scallions
In a medium saucepan, reheat the pot roast with the BBQ sauce and chipotle peppers.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Place tortilla chips in a single layer around a large, round oven-proof dinner plate. Using tongs, spread the saucy meat around the tortilla chips. Squeeze out sour cream in a crisscross pattern over chips and meat(I used a sandwich bag and cut the tip off the edge of the bag). Then spread the cheese over the chips evenly to the rim. Top with jalapeno slices and diced tomatoes. Toast in 500-degree oven until cheese is melted completely (should toast quickly). Garnish with scallions.