Santa Fe Enchilada Bake
Delicious *and* nutritious (OK maybe not)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican-style shredded four cheese
1) Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Cook and stir chicken, onions and peppers in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 10 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in salsa and corn.
3) Arrange 6 tortillas on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of 1/2 each chicken mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat layers; cover with foil.
4) Bake 40 min. or until heated through, removing foil after 30 min. Let stand 5 min.