"Semester-Abroad" Goat Cheese Pasta
Look I don't pretend to be a cook so I know this recipe is probably crap but it's delicious and I love it. Definitely not healthy though, just fyi! Cheap ingredients too.
- 1/3 container creamy goat cheese
- 4 Tbsp butter
- about 1/2 package of fusilli or farfalle pasta
- salt and pepper to taste
- cherry tomatoes (optional)
- kalamata olives (optional)
- your favorite herbs (optional)
Prepare pasta as directed. In a small bowl, microwave LIGHTLY goat cheese and butter, until softened. When pasta is finished, drain and return to pot. Add butter and goat cheese. Stir until well-mixed. Add mix-ins if desired. Salt & peper to taste.