Football Food Treat
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can black eyed peas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can sweet yellow corn
- 1 can white corn
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Kraft Zesty Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch powder mix (I use Hidden Valley.)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot)
- 1 diced mango (optional)
1. Open beans, peas, and corn. Drain, rinse, and drain excess water. Add to a large bowl.
2. Finely chop onion, bell pepper, and a handful of cilantro. Add to the bowl.
3. In a small bowl stir dressing, sour cream, hot sauce, and ranch powder until combined.
4. Add to veggies. Cover and chill for an hour before serving.