Jalapeno Popper Dip
Super easy dip!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3-5 jalapeño peppers, seeded, finely chopped
- About 1/2 cup crackers, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 green onion, sliced
- *you can add bacon if you want
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheese, peppers, and onion in a medium bowel until well blended. Spread into a greased pie plate or other small baking dish.
Mix cracker crumbs with butter, and sprinkle over top.
Bake 25 minutes or until edges are slightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.