Panda Express Chow Mein Copycat
Tastes just like Panda Express except it takes just minutes to whip up and tastes a million times better!
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 (5.6-ounce) packages refrigerated Yaki-Soba, seasoning sauce packets discarded*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ginger and white pepper; set aside.
In a large pot of boiling water, add Yaki-Soba until loosened, about 1-2 minutes; drain well.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and celery, and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in cabbage until heated through, about 1 minute. Stir in Yaki-Soba and soy sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes.
*Yaki-Soba is ramen-style noodles and can be found in the refrigerated aisle of your local grocery store.