Chicken Portabella Lasagna Recipe
Every time I make this, I have people asking for the recipe! Very Rich and filling - definitely not healthy, but oh sooo good!
- 2 packages creamed spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, diced
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh baby portabello mushrooms
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 oz) bag mixed shredded cheese
- 1 package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 package grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cooked creamed spinach per instructions on box
2. Melt butter in a large pan over medium-high heat; add chicken and mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until chicken is done and mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach, soup, sour cream and pepper; fold in mixed shredded cheese.
3. Spoon one-fourth of chicken mixture in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Arrange noodles on top of mixture. Repeat layers until all of the chicken mixture is used. Last layer will be Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake, covered, at 350° for 45 minutes; uncover and bake 15 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
***Recipe inspired by http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/chicken-portobello-lasagna-10000001725553/ ***