Cliantro Lime Rice
So tasty and delicious that this rice can pretty much go with anything!!
- 1 Cup uncooked white Basmati Rice
- 1-2 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice (I like things really limey so I used about a half a lime's juice)
- 3/4 Cup Cilantro (Stems removed and roughly chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Optional add-ins: lime zest, sweet corn, jalapeno, green onion, garlic
- **I did add in the entire zest of 1 Lime
Cook rice according to package instructions. If you don't have instructions a good rule of thumb is 2 cups of water for every cup of uncooked rice. Let cook (water boiling) until rice is tender and then just turn off the stove and cover and let the rice sit.
Let sit for about 10 minutes.
In a bowl mix cooked rice, cilantro, and lime juice. (The heat from the rice will slightly wilt the cilantro.)
Stir well to combine. Salt to taste.
Servings: 2 - 3
Total Time: 10 - 15 minutes